Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

1.0 Alpha 2 install issue

• threevisual

@threevisual

Hey, I thought I’d try out the latest 1.0 alpha release (2) but when I go to install I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bb_glob() in /home/wired/public_html/forums/bb-admin/class-install.php on line 322

Any idea how to fix this? One for the bugs list?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

There was an error in the original release causing this, the fix is made, but until it is available on the download site you need to get it from here…

[deleted] – see below

The zip archive is at the bottom of the page.

threevisual

@threevisual

thanks, I download the latest zip file from the link provided but I’m now getting the following error:

Warning: bb_install(/home/wired/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/functions.core.php) [function.bb-install]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wired/public_html/bbpress/bb-admin/class-install.php on line 106

Fatal error: bb_install() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/wired/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/functions.core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/wired/public_html/bbpress/bb-admin/class-install.php on line 106

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

The release on the download page is now updated, use that instead.

https://bbpress.org/download/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar