Lightheaded (@lightheaded)

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I have resolved the problem. All I did was specify the MO file name in WPML settings. Didn’t know they were related..

    -edit- Nope, not resolved afterall. It appears that the localization file is grabbed from [wp-dir]/wp-content/languages, not the bbpress loc. file. And some strings remain untranslated, like posts count, RSS feed links and freshness times..

    I have resolved the problem. All I did was specify the MO file name in WPML settings. Didn’t know they were related..

    -edit- Nope, not resolved afterall. It appears that the localization file is grabbed from [wp-dir]/wp-content/languages, not the bbpress loc. file. And some strings remain untranslated, like posts count, RSS feed links and freshness times..

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)