Forum Replies Created
-
In reply to: Rename "Submit" button
Robin,
Thank you so much for your reply! I am about to catch a flight to Vegas but I will give this a try as soon as I can.
Thank you again for your help,
Mr Fox
In reply to: Auto Role not workingJust needed to check the email notification at the bottom of the page…
In reply to: Auto Role not workingAnother person just registered and no role was assigned for the forum.
How can I resolve this issue so that when people sign up they are given the role of participant automatically?
I also have buddypress on my website, could this be the root of my issue?
Thanks again,
Mr Fox
In reply to: Auto Role not workingStephen Edgar,
I just implemented the remapping as you suggested. It worked great!
Will this remapping resolve my future registers?
Thanks for your help.
Mr Fox
In reply to: Topics and Replies per pageStephen Edgar,
You are exactly correct…
I believe that I like the threaded replies more than the pages so I will leave it alone. Too bad it doesn’t do both.
Thank you for your quick and accurate response.
Best Wishes,
Mr. Fox