Forum Replies Created
-
In reply to: BBXF – Bulletin board XML format
Are there any database diagrams yet? I might be able to stuff the database myself if I knew the db structures and dependencies.
In reply to: BBXF – Bulletin board XML formatDoes RC3 include any utilities to import data from atom/rss xml documents? Eagerly awaiting such a feature so I can start using it on learnjazzpiano.com
In reply to: BBXF – Bulletin board XML formatOk, thanks, so basically at this time there is no way to import forum data into bbpress?
Is there any kind of timeline on when something like this will be integrated, either via a plugin or internal to bbpress? No rush on this end, there’s a lot of customizing I need to do and I have to learn PHP to create some plugins I need, but I don’t want to waste my time if it’s not going to happen.
In reply to: BBXF – Bulletin board XML formatThat’s a good idea, I haven’t looked at the release candidates for BBpress… learned long ago to let other people get messy on the bleeding edge of technology

What’s the chance that the data format will change when the real version 1 is release, anyone?