Subforums and Feedback
Hi there everyone, right now we’re trying to restructure our wordpress blog and bbpress forums to allow blog entries to appear in the forums via Bbsync.
Because of this need to have our blog entries appear in the forums, we’re restructuring our forums to tie into the blog entries.
Check it out here: http://www.feastoffools.net/community
Wondering if there is a way for parent forums to show all the entries in their subforums instead of showing entries specifically intended for the top parent category. Am I making sense?
Or is there a way to lock out people from making an entry on a top level forum (allow only subforum
Is there a way to have the top level forums count the entries in the subforums? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Right now this is the structure we’re looking at:
Feast of Fools
– Podcast (Gay Fun Show) PODCAST
– Video (Our original videos) VIDEO
– Photos (Our original Photos) PHOTOS
– Mini Bites (Audio clips and songs from the podcast) MINI BITES
– One on One (Video Blogs) VIDEO BLOGS
– About Us (Press, Appearances, Announcements)
– Animals (Our furry and not so furry friends)
– News & Rumors (What’s the Buzz)
– Trends & Tech (How we are changing, technology & the environment)
– Culture & Style (Media, Ideas, Recipies, Looks & Things that are hot)
– Gender & Sexuality (Gay, Lesbian, Straight, Trans, Male, Female, Bi, Trans & Everything Else)
– Health & Wellness (AIDS/HIV, Fitness, STDs, Diet, Nutrition, Mental Health)
– People (Celebrities, Guests, Hotties & You)
– Politics & Activism (Creating Change and the people and ideas behind it)
– Travel & Tourism (where to go, what to see)
Fans & Friends
– Ask for Advice (questions)
– Promote Your Work (links and samples of: Photos, Video, Blog, Podcasts, Designs)
– Your Thoughts (statements)
– Site News (Changes, Upgrades & News About the Site)
– Listening to Shows
– How to Post (Tips and tricks on posting in the forums)
– New Listeners
– Bugs (Report problems for the site)
– Show Ideas
– Favorite Moment (Time and Episode in a podcast you found fabulous)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.