Categories
Search
Bottom

Pagination

• wilcosky
    Participant

@wilcosky

Where is the pagination code?

This is being very picky, but, I want the current page number to be <b>bold</b>.

Could someone tell me where the code is so I can add bold tags around the current page OR can someone tell me the CSS code that I can add to my style sheet that will make the current page number bold?

Just from viewing the source of one of my view pages I found the following:

<span class=”page-numbers current”>1</span>

So, I tried adding .page-numbers current {font-weight:bold;} to my style sheet, but that doesn’t work.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

That should work just fine. What you want to do can be done and should be done in the stylesheet, not with a modification to the bbPress core. Did you try in a different browser to make sure your old stylesheet was not cached or something? Can you post the URL so people can check it out?

Olaf Lederer
    Participant

@finalwebsites

it must be

.page-numbers .current {font-weight:bold;}

otherwise “current” becomes and element and not a pseudo class ;)

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Good eye Olaf. Thank you.

wilcosky
    Participant

@wilcosky

That didn’t work for me. I event added !important to it and emptied my cache. :(

That’s actually one of the things I tried last night. Anyone have any other ideas to make the following bold?

<span class=”page-numbers current”>1</span>

If it helps, .page-numbers {font-weight:bold;}, works! But, it changes all the pagination links bold and not just the current page. So, you would think the .page-numbers .current code would work but it doesn’t. I also tried .page-numbers #current and .page-numbers current

span .page-numbers .current should work

Ben L.

@nightgunner5

.page-numbers.current – Don’t use a space, it’s not a descendant.

wilcosky
    Participant

@wilcosky

Thanks guys, I’ll try both of those tonight when I get home, I’m at work right now. It probably is the space. CSS can be sensitive. :)

I wish I wasn’t so picky, then I wouldn’t even be worrying about this.

divengrabber

@divengrabber

u pplz r really helpful.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar