Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Login-form including register-form?

• Is this possible?

When a new potential user browses the forum, he sees my button to “Add new” thread. He presses it, and it takes him to the login form. He has no username, so he must register. But the link to register is so fucking small and hidden up in the corner. Can the register form be included on the bottom of the login form, as an alternative?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sure, just go edit your theme :)

I dunno how lol. I was hoping someone could do it for me.

This is one of them things that if I start mixing stuff, it will fuck up the entire source and become unable to repair.

I was hoping someone could do it for me.

Well there’s your problem right there :)

Making a theme is easy AND it won’t break the source code or become beyond repair. A theme is all HTML and CSS, with a little PHP tossed in, and not the coding kind of PHP where you have to make SQL calls. Unless you want to, of course.

Go to http://bbpress.org/documentation/themes/ for the basics. You’ll need this under your belt if you ever hope to maintain a forum without going nuts.

I don’t agree with that. I dont know shit, and still I’ve managed to set up several great websites. Thats why i chose BBpress, to not have to understand shit. Just let it drive itself.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.