Human spam replies or really smart bots?
Yesterday I marked as spam all posts by doorlopend krediet and today I deleted all replies by ashwaag. Sam, or _ck_, is there a way for me as moderator to mark the user so they and all their posts go away? It’s tedious to have to mark each reply as spam.
These posts were interesting because:
- they had no links in the body of the reply
- the member had just registered
- their username was linked to their website (and there was no bbPress forum there that I could find)
- they added replies to mostly old topics
- they replied many times (5 and 12 respectively) in a short time period
- the replies LOOKED like they were typed by a human and somewhat relevant to the topic, but added nothing of value to the discussion
This might be somewhat related this this previous topic of mine:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.