Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum Last Poster and My Views Plugins

• answerthink

@answerthink

I have activated the Forum Last Poster plugin in order to add the freshness column to the Forums table. Can anyone help me to make the following modifications?

- If the forum is empty (or if it is a category), I would like it not to show anything.

– Rather than show the freshness, I would like it to show the actual time/date.

– I would, of course, like it to show the correct time/date. I say this because I modified the Latest Discussions code to show the exact date, and the time zone is off by 4 hours. (I imagine the answer might be to make some modifications to the options-general.php file in bb-admin, but none seem to be working for me.)

Here below is my code as currently written (which shows the last poster and the freshness together):

<td class=”num”>by “><?php forum_last_poster(); ?>
    on <?php forum_time(); ?></br></td>

I have also activated both the My Views and bb Topic Views plugins in trying to get a “Views” column in my Forums table.

I then inserted: <th><?php _e(‘Views’); ?></th> into the front-page.php file to add the column.

Finally, I added: <td class=”num”><?php echo $forum->views; ?></td> in the appropriate place in order to count the views.

But the View column in the table is blank. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.