Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

anyone use bbpress for role playing games rpg?

• I have a very small phpbb rpg site that I would LOVE to port to bbpress – is anyone running a bbpress rpg site? are there any dice rollers, that kind of thing for bbpress?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I’m using BBpress for my L5R writing/roleplaying community, though it’s still under construction. I would also be interested in a dice roller with the kind of functionality Myth-weavers has for theirs. If anyone knows of any, I’d appreciate it as well. Otherwise, I may just have to break down and figure out how to write my own.

Yes i use bbpress for Rpg

because it’s fun to b a young

:-)

any comment

“I think that if someone plays a video game, and then goes out and harms another human being, or themselves because of what they just saw in the video game, they were screwed up in the head long before they got their hands on a controller.”

grafics
    Participant

@grafics

an integrated dice roller would be great – any ideas how to port the buddypress group dice roller into bbpress forums? It’s not perfect, but it works.

(Yes i use bbpress for Rpg

because it’s fun to b a young)

any comment

http://www.chicagorealestatedream.com/finding-good-chicago-condominiums-for-sale/%5Dcondominium in chicago

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar