Categories
Search
Bottom

Not found

• unkoff
    Participant

@unkoff

Hi guys,

I just installed my gauge theme v6.20 on my localhost. It is supposed to have bbpress/buddypress integration. I activated plugin bbpress v2.5.12 and then imported demo data from the theme. However, when I click on the buddypress menu links, I have the messeage saying on a completely blank page:

Not Found

The requested URL /groups was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.4.23 (Win64) PHP/5.6.25 Server at localhost Port 80

I will be grateful if you share any thoughts why this is happening.

Thanks,
    unkoff

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • It sounds like you might be best of posting on buddypress.org?

If you think it is here on the bbPress side of things could you clarify which menu links you are clicking please? Maybe some screenshots would be helpful, share them via imgur.com

unkoff
    Participant

@unkoff

Hello Stephen and thank you for your reply. Here are the screenshots:

So, whenever I click on any of these options from the menu:

s1

I get this:

s2

Thanks,
    unkoff

Right, thanks, this is a BuddyPress issue and not bbPress.

That said, you need to create pages for each of those BuddyPress menu items

If you go to your BuddyPress settings page e.g https://example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp-page-settings it should show what pages are and are not associtaed with the BuddyPress components you activated.

For each one missing a page, go create a new WordPress page for each then return and associate each page with the BuddyPress component and hit save 🙂

unkoff
    Participant

@unkoff

Okay, I can now access the pages but only through the admin panel from the settings of BuddyPress. Why am I still getting “Not found page” when I click on the menu?

bp3

There all associated and when I click on VIEW, I see the page, but only through the admin panel. When I go to the site itself, I have “Not found page”.

unkoff

unkoff
    Participant

@unkoff

Thanks Stephen, I figured it out. It all works now.

unkoff

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar