Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Multisite & Multiple bbPress Instialtions

• apexpredator
    Participant

@apexpredator

We are evaluating bbPress and I was hoping to get some help on validating if WordPress and bbPress can achieve what we are looking for. We are looking to have the following functionality:

1. One WordPress instillation that links to several bbPress forums. So when a user registers at the main WordPress website, they have instant access to all bbPress installations on our other websites via multisite.

2. I wanted to make sure when we add new bbPress forums, all of the main websites resisted users have instant access to the new forum.

3. We would also like any user that signs up for a class to have access to a special locked section of the related bbPress forum. I am not sure if bbPress has a locking or restricted section option.

4. I noticed it recognized my WordPress.org login information, but my Forum Topics Started from that site do not show up in my profile. Is this a limitation or something that may be available in the future?

5. I see the last release was June 6, 2014. IS bbPress rarely updated?

Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• apexpredator
    Participant

@apexpredator

Does anybody have any feedback on any of the questions?We are trying to make a decision and having trouble finding these points out.

avantsi
    Participant

@avantsi

For anyone having the same problem.

I solved similar issue with following plugins:
    Multisite User Sync
    ThreeWP Brodcast

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar