Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Intergration. Will not let me logon using my wordpress login

• I am getting this error at my site.

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user ‘thechamp’@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in /home/thechamp/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php on line 80

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/thechamp/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php on line 80

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/thechamp/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php:80) in /home/thechamp/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/thechamp/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php:80) in /home/thechamp/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/thechamp/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php:80) in /home/thechamp/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 164

heres my config file

<?php

// ** MySQL settings ** //

define(‘BBDB_NAME’, ‘thechamp_wrdp1’); // The name of the database

define(‘BBDB_USER’, ‘thechamp_risal’); // Your MySQL username

define(‘BBDB_PASSWORD’, ‘xxxxx’); // …and password

define(‘BBDB_HOST’, ‘localhost’); // 99% chance you won’t need to change these last few

define(‘BBDB_CHARSET’, ‘utf8’); // If you are *upgrading*, and your old config.php does

define(‘BBDB_COLLATE’, ”); // not have these two contstants in them, DO NOT define them

// If you are installing for the first time, leave them here

// Change the prefix if you want to have multiple forums in a single database.

$bb_table_prefix = ‘bb_’; // Only letters, numbers and underscores please!

// The full URL of your bbPress install

$bb->uri = ‘http://idjam.com/bbpress/&#8217;;

// What are you going to call me?

$bb->name = ‘Support Forums’;

// This must be set before you run the install script.

$bb->admin_email = ‘*********’;

// Set to true if you want pretty permalinks, set to ‘slugs’ if you want to use slug based pretty permalinks.

$bb->mod_rewrite = false;

// The number of topics that show on each page.

$bb->page_topics = 30;

// A user can edit a post for this many minutes after submitting.

$bb->edit_lock = 60;

// Your timezone offset. Example: -7 for Pacific Daylight Time.

$bb->gmt_offset = 0;

// Change this to localize bbPress. A corresponding MO file for the

// chosen language must be installed to bb-includes/languages.

// For example, install de.mo to bb-includes/languages and set BBLANG to ‘de’

// to enable German language support.

define(‘BBLANG’, ”);

// Your Akismet Key. You do not need a key to run bbPress, but if you want to take advantage

// of Akismet’s powerful spam blocking, you’ll need one. You can get an Akismet key at

// http://wordpress.com/api-keys/

$bb->akismet_key = ”; // Example: ‘0123456789ab’

// The rest is only useful if you are integrating bbPress with WordPress.

// If you’re not, just leave it as it is.

$bb->wp_table_prefix = ‘wp_’; // WordPress table prefix. Example: ‘wp_’;

$bb->wp_home = ‘http://idjam.com&#8217;; // WordPress – Options->General: Blog address (URL) // Example: ‘http://example.com&#8217;

$bb->wp_siteurl = ‘http://idjam.com&#8217;; // WordPress – Options->General: WordPress address (URL) // Example: ‘http://example.com&#8217;

/* Stop editing */

if ( !defined(‘BBPATH’) )

define(‘BBPATH’, dirname(__FILE__) . ‘/’ );

require_once( BBPATH . ‘bb-settings.php’ );

?>

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • As I’ve written elsewhere, I’ve gotten everything up and running with trunk. As it might not be compatible with the release of WordPress I’m using (2.3.1), I’m wondering when a release of bbPress that fixes these problems and is compatible with WP 2.3.1 (or with the then latest available release of WP) will be available?

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

Revision [971] is the best option to integrate with WordPress 2.3.1 in my opinion.

Trunk will not be compatible with WordPress 2.3.1 again. Maybe not ever. It will be compatible with the upcoming WordPress 2.4 when that is released (or soon after).

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Thanks for the correction Sam. Any thoughts on this post I made with regard to a new bbPress release to fix all these database issues people are having?

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Using the currently available packaged release of bbPress has got to be frustrating a lot of people. Most people, I would guess, just want to download something and have it work, not deal with patches or trying to guess which revision is best suited (is it 980 or 971?) to their situation based on the WordPress version and whether or not they’re integrated.

At the very least, it should be a FAQ or sticky that explains how to do it, before the questions come…

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

I don’t package up the releases, I’ll see what mdawaffe thinks.

[971] is the best candidate.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

OK 971 it is then. There was another post in the past few hours with a similar problem.

testing

i just had the same issue too. sounds like the nest release (971) will inlude this change?

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

The next release will include the changes, but it might not be until WordPress 2.4 comes out, since there were a lot of changes to keep integration working. The bbPress version you install is highly dependent on the WordPress version, if you are looking to integrate the two.

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar