Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How can i allow unregistered user to post topic and coments ?

• Hi,

I’m sorry i’ve been looking for the answer for hours,

i saw something about the plugin post toolbar, some line about that in one of the plugin php file, but, i couldn’t fine anywhere i can edit these settings.

What i want is allow people to post topic and comments whithout registering, only writting a name if it’s possible.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • In WordPress admin -> Settings (not the forums submenu – its in WordPress’s normal Settings block) -> Forums. The settings you seek are in there.

Ahh.. I feel so stupid, i looked hundred time but kept missin that one line !

Thanks a lot !!

oh, and also, because i couldn’t fin any of this on the forums settings, is there any way i could allow unregistered people to post and comment in one forum, but not in a another one ??

Have nice day !

Actually i’m sorry, here is what i wanna do:

In one forum only, i would like to allow unregistered user to comment on the existing post, put i would set setting so only the admin is allowed to post the topics,

thanks guys !

Does any one has an idea ?

Maybe i wasn’t clear,

i have to forums.

for the first one, i wanna allow anyone even unregistered user to post and comment the posts (done)

for the second one, i’d like to allow only the admin to post new topic, but allow everyone else to comment the posts, how can i do that ?

Thanks a lot !

Anointed
    Participant

@anointed

@segosg

Not currently possible out of the box. I have yet to see a ‘per forum’ permission setup which is what would be required to do this.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar