Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Generic URL of all forums critical error

• isagazapla
    Participant

@isagazapla

I have installed the plugin two or three times already, deactivated it and everything, and nothing. Everything works perfectly except for the URL where all the forums are hosted, which would be something like https://:…../foros
    It gives me the error message that I am attaching. I am also sharing the settings in case you can tell me what the issue is. Thank you very much.

In this image, you can see the error, I will write it down as well.
    2024-06-17-17-15-42-Word-Press-Error

“There has been a critical error on this website.”

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

try

dashboard>settings>permalinks and just click save.

This resets the permalinks and often fixes these sort of issues

Robin

isagazapla
    Participant

@isagazapla

I entered and saved, and nothing changed
    Thanks!

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, you should get an email with that error message with a detailed error message, we need to see that

isagazapla
    Participant

@isagazapla

I haven’t received any emails, and I can’t figure out how to fix it.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, so you need to get emails working, as this is essential for your site to work long term.

so the email adress taht emails are sent to is in

dashboard>settings>general>administration email address

you should make sure that this is a valid address and is working.

You can use

Check & Log Email

to test emails, and see what are being sent.

If you enable logging, youshould see the error email in the log

isagazapla
    Participant

@isagazapla

This is the error it shows.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_built_with_elementor() on bool in /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-content/plugins/directorypress/includes/directorypress_functions.php:272 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-content/plugins/directorypress/includes/core/listing/functions.php(155): directorypress_is_elementor() #1 /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-content/themes/classiadspro/directorypress/functions.php(337): directorypress_is_archive_page() #2 /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): pacz_directorypress_core_load_template() #3 /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #4 /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-includes/template-loader.php(104): apply_filters() #5 /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/homepages/25/d…’) #6 /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/index.php(17): require(‘/homepages/25/d…’) #7 {main} thrown in /homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-content/plugins/directorypress/includes/directorypress_functions.php on line 272

Where it says nombreweb, I have replaced it with the name of my website so as not to leave it written here.

Robin W

@robin-w

That’s great – thank you.

This error says that it is within the plugin directorypress

Call to a member function is_built_with_elementor() on bool in

/homepages/25/d981722677/htdocs/clickandbuilds/nombreweb/wp-content/plugins/directorypress/includes/directorypress_functions.php:

but below seems to indicate it is having a problem with the bbpress template

/template-loader.php

But that does not mean it is the fault of directorypress, or indeed bbpress !

There are 2 methods of getting bbpress to display

which method are you using in this guide

https://codex.bbpress.org/step-by-step-guide-to-setting-up-a-bbpress-forum/ item 3

isagazapla
    Participant

@isagazapla

Here you can see the configuration

2024-06-18-10-37-32-Foros-Blooper-Word-Press
    2024-06-18-10-37-56-Ajustes-de-los-enlaces-permanentes-Blooper-Word-Press

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, so are you using method 1?

If so, try method 2

isagazapla
    Participant

@isagazapla

Yes, solved!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Robin W

@robin-w

no problem, glad you are fixed !

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar