Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Free hosting for bbPress

• Fantastic Leman

@fantastic-leman

Most other forum softwares have websites providing free hosting. Why not bbPress? So, I decided to start a free hosting for bbPress myself.

If anyone is interested, please take a look at my brand-new website, yes, entirely run by bbPress itself !! :

http://hostpress.org/

I hope this posting won’t be misunderstood as a spam…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Olaf Lederer
    Participant

@finalwebsites

I think you need more since there are sites providing buddypress+wordpress+bbpress ;)

success with your free hosting site

Fantastic Leman

@fantastic-leman

Thank you very much for your comment, Olaf.

Just to be precise, I am happy to host any other PHP scripts as well (even competitors like phpBB and SMF), so I can also do buddypress & wordpress.

It’s just that I love bbPress best, and am emphasizing it more than other PHP systems. bbPress is really miraculously beautiful.

Mark

@delayedinsanity

Looks promising! You may want to hire a programmer though if you get the chance, as “Please keep in mind that, because all our works are done manually, it may take up to 1 week.” is a huge barrier for entry to a lot of people. A form that they can fill out and be up and running in the same hour would probably help bring in traffic.

Good domain choice.

Fantastic Leman

@fantastic-leman

delayedinsanity, thanks for your comment. Yes, you are really right.

But, at the same time, the cost of hiring such a programmer must be covered somehow. At this time, I would like to keep the cost as low as possible for me and for those who wish hosting at HostPress.

But, because we are manual, we can accept many different kinds of requests flexibly. This kind of human service is what I am offering. I want HostPress to be like a small, but a shining gem. ;O)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar