Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

‘Forums Search’ returning wrong results

• zopfan
    Participant

@zopfan

I’ve just started my forum on WP. And made two forums with 1 or 2 topics/posts.

When I tried to search any word (which I know is there in the topics/forums) in ‘Forums Search’ widget, what I get is my latest WP blog post. Doesn’t matter whether that blog post has that ‘searched word’ in it or not.

Can anybody tell what’s going on here?

P.S. My wordpress search is going as it should.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Vinod Dalvi
    Participant

@vinod-dalvi

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of bbPress plugin.

Please make sure you are using latest version of bbPress plugin.

This can be your theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use any default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen theme. If everything works fine then it’s your theme issue.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

zopfan
    Participant

@zopfan

You’re right, it was perhaps the theme issue only. Now I’m on my way to pin-point the issue further. But you seem to be right. I’ll let you know.

deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin

Is there such plugin as you mentioned?

Could you please share me your site URL

BathindaHelper.com

And last, could you pls suggest me some paid developer in/around New Delhi in India, which could help me develop some code for MLM (Multi Level Marketing) for my WP website?

Vinod Dalvi
    Participant

@vinod-dalvi

Is there such plugin as you mentioned?

Please ignore it. It is my copy paste mistake.

BathindaHelper.com

I could confirm the issue on your site so please troubleshoot it as described above.

And last, could you pls suggest me some paid developer in/around New Delhi in India, which could help me develop some code for MLM (Multi Level Marketing) for my WP website?

You can contact http://freewptp.com/contact/

zopfan
    Participant

@zopfan

@peterparkers

You are right

about what? regarding what?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.