FirmaSite Social: Buddypress + bbPress theme based on Bootstrap
How to download:
- Its GPL and free
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap and all WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress files using only bootstrap css. That means you can use custom bootstrap styles and all of your site will use same theme style. There is already 13 custom bootstrap theme is included in theme from Bootswatch. In future, i will explain how you can add custom bootstrap styles
- Using Bootstrap Responsive so all your site will be mobile ready. BuddyPress and bbPRess too!
- Using Theme Customization API for theme options. It means you can see changes on live edit and you can easily extend options with wordpress functions directly. A video on action: http://youtu.be/F95TngS9er8 (Its a bit old version of theme but a good example for main theme options)
- Google Fonts! lots of! You can choose google fonts from theme options ( watch example video from above)
- 4 different layout:
- Content – Sidebar
- Sidebar – Content
- Only Content (Long)
- Only Content (Short)
- You can upload logo,disable comments, activate facebook comments, activate sharing buttons (facebook,twitter and google+1), upload custom background and option to remove responsive for fixed width if you want.
- Supporting Post Formats! Formats have special template parts with get_template_part and video,audio formats calling necessary js that need to play video or audios. System supporting oEmbed links too.
- Ready for translation. Theme’s default language is English and Turkish translation is included. ( You can send me your translations if you have). You can use Codestyling Localization for translating theme.
- I will add lots of filter and action (already have lots of) so you can use it as starter theme for your projects. I will explain how you can keep your customization while keeping theme up-to-date.
Themes are in review for publishing on WordPress.Org Theme Directory but in meantime, you can download and try it from links above. Please share your opinions on theme in this topic.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.