Favorties Bug (unexpected action) in bbpRess 2.0 SVN trunk
1. Create Forum
2. Create Topic
3. View Topic in WordPress
4. Click ‘Add this topic to your favorites’
a) Clicking the [x] next to the ‘This topic is one of your favorites’ seems to redirect correctly.
5. Click the ‘favorites’ link
6. You are now in the ‘forums/users/[username]'; scroll down to the ‘Favorite Forum Topics’
7. Click the “x” button to remove. I am redirected back to ‘2011/08/04/hello-world/’ for example. My expected action would to have been redirected to the /forums/users/[username] as that is where I was.
It could be I don’t have something configure correctly but this is an out of the box installation.
I looked at the bbp_favorites_handler() in ./bbpress/bbp-includes/bbp_user_functions.php and the fall back action for the redirect is get_permalink(). This should be something more like $_SERVER to redirect the user back to their original page.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.