Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Changing Font Color for TinyMCE aka Fancy Editor

• Anonymous User 5621168
    Inactive

@anonymized-5621168

I’m having trouble changing the font color of the Fancy Editor (tinymce). I want it to be #fff but it is #333 !

I’ve isolated the css with firebug and it points to /wp-includes/js/tinymce/themes/advanced/skins/wp_theme/content.css . However, even if I edit the appropriate line in content.css and change color to #fff it still displays #333.

Here is the URL to the page in question:
    http://www.directorated.com/forums/forum/general/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous User 5621168
    Inactive

@anonymized-5621168

Sorry, my entire Dreamhost hosting account went down right after I posted this. Hopefully it will be back tomorrow for you to see as nobody has responded yet.

Anonymous User 5621168
    Inactive

@anonymized-5621168

A solution was reached by disabling TinyMCE and installing a plugin called “bbPress Post Toolbar”

Hansaplastique
    Participant

@hansaplastique

I’m no expert (and pretty new to bbPress), but this is how I forced tinyMCE for bbPress 2.2.3 to use my stylesheet for content.

You’ll need a CCS file with your preferences of course, and add the following code to functions.php found in the root of your theme – in my case I’m using the CSS of my theme.
    This will also apply the selected CSS to the editor in your admin pages (for Posts etc).

function tinymce_other_css_for_content( $init ) {
    $init['content_css'] = get_bloginfo('stylesheet_url');
    return $init;
    }

add_filter('tiny_mce_before_init', 'tinymce_other_css_for_content');

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar