Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can’t login after upgrade

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I backtracked and created another key master, but still couldn’t login. It directed me to perform a database upgrade though.

I was bored and since the forum had no entries, I did a fresh install. If anyone has a solution for the fatal error, I’m sure a future poster would appreciate it.

I upgraded a test site, after setting ne config it asked me to run upgrade, all works fine with this upgrade log:

Done removing key from bb_tagged: bb_upgrade_220

Added index bb_tagged UNIQUE KEY tag_user_topic (tag_id,user_id,topic_id)

Added index bb_users UNIQUE KEY user_nicename (user_nicename)

>>> Duplicate entry ” for key 4

Done re-parenting orphaned forums: bb_upgrade_1010

Done adding nice-names to existing users: bb_upgrade_1020

Done moving admin_email to from_email: bb_upgrade_1030

Done activating Akismet and Bozo plugins and converting active plugins to new convention on upgrade only: bb_upgrade_1040

Done updating active theme if present: bb_upgrade_1050

After this it asked me to go to admin but insted i got the front end forum and trying to login give me:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_set_password() in E:BTestbb-includespluggable.php on line 368

I repeated test again and another time o got unobale to get URI or something like that and other time same error as above.

Buzz, Steve – here’s a quick workaround for this problem.

I know I said I did a fresh install, but I actually just switched DBs. I switched back, followed the workaround and everything’s gravy now. Thanks!

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

Version 0.9.0.1 fixes this problem and is now available from the download page. If you are feeling lazy, the only file you need to change is bb-includes/pluggable.php

Are there other fixes besides pluggable.php in 0.9.0.1? If so, is the upgrade procedure for 0.9.0.1 the same as 0.9?

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

There are two files changed from 0.9 to 0.9.0.1

• bb-includes/pluggable.php – adds the wp_set_password() function
    • bb-includes/functions.php – increments the version to 0.9.0.1

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar