Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can’t login after upgrade

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I backtracked and created another key master, but still couldn’t login. It directed me to perform a database upgrade though.

I was bored and since the forum had no entries, I did a fresh install. If anyone has a solution for the fatal error, I’m sure a future poster would appreciate it.

I upgraded a test site, after setting ne config it asked me to run upgrade, all works fine with this upgrade log:

Done removing key from bb_tagged: bb_upgrade_220

Added index bb_tagged UNIQUE KEY tag_user_topic (tag_id,user_id,topic_id)

Added index bb_users UNIQUE KEY user_nicename (user_nicename)

>>> Duplicate entry ” for key 4

Done re-parenting orphaned forums: bb_upgrade_1010

Done adding nice-names to existing users: bb_upgrade_1020

Done moving admin_email to from_email: bb_upgrade_1030

Done activating Akismet and Bozo plugins and converting active plugins to new convention on upgrade only: bb_upgrade_1040

Done updating active theme if present: bb_upgrade_1050

After this it asked me to go to admin but insted i got the front end forum and trying to login give me:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_set_password() in E:BTestbb-includespluggable.php on line 368

I repeated test again and another time o got unobale to get URI or something like that and other time same error as above.

Buzz, Steve – here’s a quick workaround for this problem.

I know I said I did a fresh install, but I actually just switched DBs. I switched back, followed the workaround and everything’s gravy now. Thanks!

Version 0.9.0.1 fixes this problem and is now available from the download page. If you are feeling lazy, the only file you need to change is bb-includes/pluggable.php

Are there other fixes besides pluggable.php in 0.9.0.1? If so, is the upgrade procedure for 0.9.0.1 the same as 0.9?

There are two files changed from 0.9 to 0.9.0.1

• bb-includes/pluggable.php – adds the wp_set_password() function
    • bb-includes/functions.php – increments the version to 0.9.0.1

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar