Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BuddyPress Default Theme for bbPress?

• Does anybody know if there is a bbPress theme, based on the “BuddyPress Default” theme? It should look as closely as possible as the theme “BuddyPress Default 1.2.1”.

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)

• dainismichel
    Participant

@dainismichel

Just in case gerikg or Arturo can’t get around to it…what would be a way to hack/copy Arturo’s theme from the outside? I can see the CSS files…hmm…I sure hope you guys release the BuddyPress lookalike bbPress theme…what a great job!

gerikg

@gerikg

I have it done partly. The hold up is I wanted it to look closer to BuddyPress Group forum (http://testbp.org/forums/). I can just have bbpress look the way it does by default , that’s easy enough, would that be good enough for you?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1755/wpbbbbp2.jpg

dainismichel
    Participant

@dainismichel

that’s just fine…i’m trying to figure out the logic of groups really…someone made a plugin to have group discussions appear on the forum. I may just forget about “groups” altogether and remove them from the navigation…or I’ll just leave ’em and see what happens.

again…yes…that’s a PERFECT template…and it looks like you have the BuddyBar working…kudos and I can’t wait to install…what do I do?

@gerikg

That would be perfect :) For my purposes this solution is very fine.

Are you ready up to this point? Would you release it for us?

Thanks!

Arturo
    Participant

@arturo84

i release the theme tomorrow sorry for the delay, personal problem have 1st position

Arturo
    Participant

@arturo84

double post, please delete this, thanks

dainismichel
    Participant

@dainismichel

gr8 can’t wait…sending supporting smiles for your personal situation…those who help are helped…

Read this thread, Arturo published his bbpress-theme there!

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyPress Default Theme for bbPress?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar