Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress and Elementor Edit Error

• dwoliver
    Participant

@dwoliver

I’ve created a website using Elementor, LearnDash LMS and bbPress. I’ve installed and activated a forum using BBPress. However, when I try to edit the forum with Elementor I get an error message saying ‘Sorry the content area was not found in your page’.
    Do you have any advice about how to resolve this issue?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

However, when I try to edit the forum with Elementor

can you explain what you are wanting to edit?

dwoliver
    Participant

@dwoliver

Thanks for your reply. ON the back end, when you choose to edit an individual forum the resulting screen includes at the top a block for entering forum details. When you have Elementor activated you have the option to choose to Edit with Elementor to work this description section. When I click Edit With Elementor, it attempts to load the Elementor editting screen but returns a message of ‘Sorry the content area was not found in your page’. I am looking for advice about how to prevent this error message and instead be able to edit the forum description/details section using Elementor.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok.

there are dozens of editors that are add-ons for wordpress, some work well with bbptress custom post types, some not so well.

Is there a particular issue with using the wp standard editor for this part?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar