Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

404 on Edit my post

• yoplait
    Participant

@yoplait

Hi, i have a latest fresh bbpress plugin (with french translation). I have created a forum and some posts for testing.
    I have “file not found” when i click on edit. The url is “sameonadressbar/edit”
    Also i have 404 on clicking profiles.

Can you help me please ?!
    Thank you.
    Kris

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

@creator2000
    Sorry imports are not my strong point, and can’t readily give you nay easy fix.

If you are able to access the phpmyadmin, then I’d look at what differences there are in the database wp-posts and wp-postmeta between a created reply that you can edit and an imported reply that you can’t.

solosails
    Participant

@solosails

@robin-w Thanks for those, I will take a look and see if I can find anything obvious.

I wonder if there is something as simple as using the phrase ‘reply’ that is having a clash with a post reply type?

I tried changing the bbpress root slugs from reply to something else but it didn’t seem to solve it.

Many thanks, A

burninggames
    Participant

@burninggames

Hello,
    I have the same error in my site (404 error when clicking Edit in any post), and after deactivating several plug-ins I have discovered that Polylang is creating the issue. Has anybody encountered this problem? Any help will be appreciated 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar