vetto (@vetto)

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • @vetto

    Participant

    I made the author and content one larger div in my single-loop-reply template. I wanted to span the author name/link and the content into one paragraph but was stymied by the added div id “d4p-bbp-quote-222” now that I paste that, it looks like a plugin added that. Isn’t that typically what the “d4p-….” is in the id/class name? a plugin?

    So to answer the question, you are saying that there is nothing in the bbpress code itself that adds a “div” tag to the author or reply sections? If that is true, then I am off and running.

    @vetto

    Participant

    set up a test forum so you can see the result of my messing around with the /includes/replies/template file

    Ignore the aesthetics, gotta get the structure right before I can finish the design.
    http://themainbrace.com/forums/forum/we-are-motorcycles/test/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)