Text entered for topic deleted when no Title entered
I just noticed a rather annoying problem for bbPress users try to post a new topic to my Forum. Here’s the sequence of events:
- A registered user tries to create a new topic by typing in their topic text in the editor window
- The user forgets to enter in a Title for the topic
- The user clicks the Submit button
- bbPress redisplays that Forum page with the error message
Your topic needs a title.
- The text that the user had previously entered has vanished.
Now, granted the user can click his Back button and get back to the text he entered, but not all users are that enlightened. They simply get frustrated that all of their text has disappeared, likely giving up or at least irritated at my Forum.
Any idea why this is happening? I can’t tell if this is a bbPress problem or a WordPress problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.