Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

simple, fast and elegant

• Looking for a landing theme/page that has two options, wp blog and bbpress forum. No other junk. user chooses which one he/she wants to access. That’s it, simple, fast and elegant!!!

Thanks, Roger

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

I’ll bite. Here’s an ugly example: http://pastebin.com/f3403d69b

You can style it however you want.

Chris, many thanks, that is sure simple.

Actually, I am trying to develop a site based on wordpress and bbpress that is friendly for senior citizens. The wordpress side will have useful information for the audience, that I and others can contribute to, and the bbpress side will have the forum where if a viewer chooses, they can register and enter into a discussion. I have looked at buddypress, but I think it has a lot of features that are not useful, much less at all understood by a senior citizen audience. Social networking is not their thing.

So I guess I was looking for a WP theme where I can display an intro, and the blog and forum clickable areas, and maybe just another couple of items. Anything more will confuse, and be a turn off, for many who don’t know what a browser is.

A huge and fast growing market is the aging population, and those that design interfaces for these users will have great success.

Thanks again,

Roger

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar