Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

*sigh* installation error

• Figures, I’d go to try something new and I screw it up. I assume I did something wrong here, because when I go to install.php, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: __() in …/www/html/forums/bb-includes/capabilities.php on line 27

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • if you comment out the line near the bottom for loading both wp and bb, it will fix this error… I have the same issue (plus other as detailed in another post)

Mr Papa

If you define('WP_BB', true);, you still have to call the WordPress script yourself.

put require_once('../wp-config.php'); (or whatever the right path is) in bbPress’ config.php.

Thanks guys. :)

I have had the same problem, but when i added the requireonce line. It could’nd find my path, and i’m sure it is the correct path with the proper permision.

Here is the error:

“Warning: main(PATHTO/wp-config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /SERVERPATHTO/forum/config.php on line XX

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘PATHTO/wp-config.php’ (include_path=’.:’) in /SERVERPATHTO/forum/config.php on line XX”

GOT IT, GOT IT,

for some reason, it would’nt take my relitive path, it needs the FULL absalout path.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar