Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Top
Bottom

Recount Errors


  • citizenkeith
    Participant

    @citizenkeith

    This has been happening since I upgraded to RC1. I upgraded to RC3 today and it’s still happening.

    I ticked all the boxes for recount. Here is my result:

    Recounting

    * Counting posts…

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Database error: [Query was empty]

    Caller:

    Done counting posts.

    * Counting voices…

    Done counting voices.

    * Counting deleted posts…

    No deleted posts to count.

    * Counting forum topics and posts…

    Done counting forum topics and posts.

    * Counting topics to which each user has replied…

    Done counting topics.

    * Counting topic tags…

    Done counting topic tags.

    * Counting tagged topics…

    Done counting tagged topics.

    * Deleting tags with no topics…

    Done deleting tags with no topics.

    * Removing deleted topics from users’ favorites…

    Done removing deleted topics from users’ favorites.

    Done recounting. The process took 13864 queries and 36.233 seconds.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

  • Sam Bauers
    Participant

    @sambauers

    The error “Query was empty” is directly from MySQL. Do you have access to MySQL logs?


    buddha trance
    Member

    @buddha-trance

    I am having the same problem as citizenkeith.

    I tried the recount, hoping to fix my display name not showing on the front page. I got the same results as indicated above.


    buddha trance
    Member

    @buddha-trance

    Quick update, if this can help anyone. It is a plugin conflict issue. When I deactivated all plugins, and tried the recount again, it worked without a glitch.


    citizenkeith
    Participant

    @citizenkeith

    Nice call, buddha. I turned off all my plugins, and I was able to run the recount. I then turned them all back on, one by one, recounting between activations. I wanted to find the culprit. But now they are all on and I’m able to run Recounts with no problems. Weird.

    I would still like to check the MySQL logs, but I haven’t looked to see if I have access to them yet.


    citizenkeith
    Participant

    @citizenkeith

    Scratch that… it was Simple Onlinelist.

    I switched to ck’s Members Online.


    buddha trance
    Member

    @buddha-trance

    citizenkeith… interesting, I am also using Simple Onlinelist. When I activated all plugins, the recount continued working, so I couldn’t figure out which one it was. After reading your post, I just tried the recount again (after new posts), and again it wasn’t working. I will also switch to Members Online, now. Thank you!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.