Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Rearrange Profile Pages

• I need to see if there is a way to rearrange the profile page. i.e. move the password section up above the profile information. If anyone can let me know where I go about doing this I’d appreciate it.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• mr_pelle
    Participant

@mr_pelle

Edit profile-edit.php and move the <fieldset> blocks around as you wish. Note that you must move the display conditions too, so actually the first block are lines 13-16, second are lines 18-23, third are lines 25-34.

Will give it a try pelle. Thanks. Also, I noticed on the bottom of the profile page it gives a “All these fields are required message” Where do I delete that as it doesn’t have any relevance once registered.

Gave It a try, not sure where to start and end with the password. Any chance you could past the script I need to move in order to accomplish this.

mr_pelle
    Participant

@mr_pelle

You should tell me the exact order you’d like blocks to be displayed.

All I’m trying to accomplish is getting the “New Password” above the “Profile” information. Everything else to stay the same.

mr_pelle
    Participant

@mr_pelle

That’s awesome but all it is giving me is

Password

To change your password, enter a new password twice below:

And thats the end of the page. It is not giving me any more of the form. i.e. input fields for the password or any of the Profile fields.

mr_pelle
    Participant

@mr_pelle

Sorry, I forgot to mention I’m using 1.1-alpha…

Try this, from 1.0.2: http://pastebin.com/Zmkh0rRv

Thanks, Am I replacing the whole profile-edt.php with this script. It is still giving me nothing after the text:

Password

To change your password, enter a new password twice below:

mr_pelle
    Participant

@mr_pelle

Sorry, no hint about that… =(

Thanks for trying to help pelle.

Hoping someone else may have some answers or plugin or something…

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar