Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Profile "Topics" or "Replies" posts not being displayed.

• artmuns
    Participant

@artmuns

In any users “Profile”, clicking on “Topics Started” or “Replies Created” displays “Viewing topic x (of x total)” or “Viewing x posts (of x total)” but non of the Topics or Replies are displayed. This had been working. Not sure if it went away in 2.2.1 or 2.2.2.

WP 3.4.2
    BBPress 2.2.2

Thanks, any help appreciated!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• artmuns
    Participant

@artmuns

Anyone?

Page source shows the content is there but it’s not being displayed, only a blank page.

artmuns
    Participant

@artmuns

Okay discovered the problem. On line 815 of the .css file change “clear: none;” to “clear: both;”. No quotes of course. Hopefully that will not break anything!

Thanks to labsecrets on the earlier tip about line 78. Led me in the right direction.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

This will likely break things. What theme are you using? Link to your site?

artmuns
    Participant

@artmuns

Using Swift theme.

Update per John: Only an issue with Firefox. Reverted back to original for now though nothing appeared to be broken.

apet083
    Participant

@apet083

Any updates on this? Same thing is happening to me in Firefox 17. Thanks

lclarkberg
    Participant

@lclarkberg

Any update? I’m also getting blank subscription listings in user profiles with FireFox 18.0.1.

Shashank Shekhar
    Participant

@shashankitsoft

Same issue with me, (bbpress 2.2.4 and wp 3.5.1), changing “clear: none;” to “clear: both;” (bbpress.css line 810), making the ul list including table visible. Dont know if it will break some other thing but currently fine.
    I suspect that ‘clear:none’ is the right thing built in bbpress, it need to be fixed with some other proper css style.

chillmen
    Participant

@chillmen

Same problem here, empty list

chicadieta
    Participant

@chicadieta

Same problem here. Also, when clicking the Edit profile link, the page is blank, showing header and footer and everything but nothing inside, not even the little sidebar at the left with the avatar picture and the other links (Subscription, Topis started, etc.), all empty and not even present in the source code.

WP: 3.5.1
    bbPress: 2.2.4

Using the Thesis Theme and s2Member plugin.

Jerry
    Participant

@gerard749

I have the same problem- firefox only. On user profile pages Topics Started and Replies Created do not appear- only the title. I added this code from a bbPress forum (3 months, 3 weeks ago) to my WP style.css file:

.bbp-user-section {
    overflow: auto;
    }

and this code:

#bbpress-forums .bbp-user-section ul.bbp-topics {float: left !important;}

and both together and no change

I have spent time on the forums, but maybe there is a solution somewhere that I missed.

Thank You

WP 3.5.1
    bbPress 2.2.4
    Thematic Theme

WayneM1
    Participant

@waynem1

Just started using bbpress — same issue here: in profile topics and replies not showing – list is just a big blank page.

Firefox 19.0.2
    WordPress 3.5.1.
    Theme Twenty Twelve

This issue was first reported over 4 months ago???

Look like it could use some attention 🙂

WayneM1
    Participant

@waynem1

I just installed BuddyPress to add all that great stuff it provides.

Doing this “fixed” the blank information display – since BuddyPress handles this with it’s own CSS, templates, etc.

So, while it’s not a real fix – it certainly makes things work 🙂

virtualassphil
    Participant

@virtualassphil

The same problem here. when logged as a participants i can see all my topics and other member topic. but when logged out it appears as empty. can someone help please?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar