Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problem with admin headers and footers when upgrading to 1.0

• When I upgraded to 1.0 from 9.0.2, I get the following errors when logging into the admin portion…

Warning: include(admin-header.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /[My forum folder here]/bb-admin/includes/functions.bb-admin.php on line 6

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘admin-header.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/usr/lib/php’) in /[My forum folder here]/bb-admin/includes/functions.bb-admin.php on line 6

Warning: include(admin-footer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /[My forum folder here]/bb-admin/includes/functions.bb-admin.php on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘admin-footer.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/usr/lib/php’) in /[My forum folder here]/bb-admin/includes/functions.bb-admin.php on line 13

Can someone help me figure out how to remedy this? Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • I resolved this problem by adding “./” to the file names “admin-header.php” and “admin-footer.php” in the file /bbpressforumname/bb-admin/includes/functions.bb-admin.php. They appear on lines 6 and 13 of that file. The modified version of the first 14 lines of the file should read…

<?php

function bb_get_admin_header()

{

do_action( ‘bb_admin-header.php’ );

include( ‘./admin-header.php’ );

do_action( ‘bb_get_admin_header’ );

}

function bb_get_admin_footer()

{

do_action( ‘bb_admin-footer.php’ );

include( ‘./admin-footer.php’ );

}

perhaps this could be added as a bug fix for 1.0.1.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar