Login Integration Issues – bbpress and wordpress mu
I installed wordpress mu and bbpress in single database and installed integration plugins of respective ones on both. And configured it.
As of today mine is the latest wordpress mu version and bbpress version. The problem I am facing is :
1) Login integration
2) User roles integration
3) Theme integration
In detail :
1) Login integration :
When I login in to wordpress and then move to forum, I am logged in. Also when I logout of wordpress and then go to forum I am logged out. This works perfectly. The problem is when I login in to forum and then move to wordpress, it does not work. Also when I logout at forum and then move to wordpress I am still logged in. I can access wp-admin. When I access wp-login it seems like I am logged out. But if I access wp-admin I am logged in. If I press log out I get error :
You are attempting to log out of Test 1
Please try again.
URL of where I am getting is http://test1.soulblog.net/wp-login.php?action=logout_wpnonce=f3ec0d7e0f
2) User roles, in wordpress I installed Role manager. In bbpress I see the registered users as “Inactive (no role)”
3)I want to integrate wordpress theme in the forum. I followed the steps below :
styling your forum
1. Open bb-config.php and add the following line (replacing PATHTOYOUR with the
relative path to your blog):
2. Navigate to the folder for the theme you are using on the forum (the default is
Kakumei, which is in /bb-templates/kakumei) and open the header.php
file. Replace the contents with <?php get_header(); ?>.
3. After the <?php get_header(); ?>, ����������������������������������insert the following line of code:
<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php bb_stylesheet_uri(); ?>”
4. You can do the same with the footer, replacing it with <?php get_footer(); ?>
if you wish.
5. Open the style.css file for the bbPress theme you are using. Search for the
following line in the header: class.
background: url(‘images/page_header_bblogo.png’) no-repeat
Remove that line and save the file.
6. View the forum. It should now be very similar in look and feel to the rest of the
This replaced the header and footer, but did not integrate well.
So some one please guide me with these 3 issues and get me solved asap.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.