Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Installation/Integration of bbpress & StationPro

• I’m having a difficult time integrating bbpress forum with StationPro.

I received the following message after attempt to activate ppPress. Warning: “require_once(../bb-load.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/prallago/public_html/wp-content/themes/bbpress/bb-admin/admin.php on line 4.” I don’t know how to resolve this issue.

In addition, when attempting to access my database through bbpress login it responds: “no user name found”. But the database is clearly there and available via mysql on the server.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • bbPress is not a theme or a plugin.

kevinjohngallagher

@kevinjohngallagher

Hi Sandar,

If you’re using StationPro, a premium theme, then I’d suggest asking in their forum’s first. BaseStation, the company behind StationPro, claim that all their themese are bbPress compatible, and indeed sell bbPress themes which should work with the WordPress theme.

BaseStation also, out of the kindess of their hearts, will sell you a bbPress component to make it all work (side effects include: it still may not work as you’d hoped and loss of $50).

Either way though, bbPress is not a WordPress theme nor a Plugin, and should not be placed in the WordPress theme nor plugin directory. Hopefully it’ll all work for you after that.

Take Care,

Kev

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar