Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Fixing my bbpress disply

• gavpedz
    Participant

@gavpedz

Hi all so i have been playing with my bbpress install a little to get what i want and am almost there!

All i would like to do now is tidy it up a little but could do with some help!

On this forum you have a nice clean bar showing create topic favorites and subscriptions, how can i create this on my forum. Does not have to be exactly the same but similar.

Also how can i fix the subscribe button/link as it is not displayed very well as you can see here.  photo NewPicture1_zps663a6175.png
    Also i created a page which i put the shortcode for new topic form which i link to from the main forum page as a button. this is great but the form does not display well on the page. How can i fix this? the forum is really spaced out as you can see here  photo NewPicture2_zps466d0fa3.png

Any help on any of this would be great

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• gavpedz
    Participant

@gavpedz

Would be great if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix these things.

I have now fixed the net topic form. I basically created a template for that page, pulling the code from form-topic.php

Not sure if that’s the correct way to go about it but seems to work!

Robin W

@robin-w

“On this forum you have a nice clean bar showing create topic favorites and subscriptions, how can I create this on my forum. Does not have to be exactly the same but similar.”

Answered in another post

“Not sure if that’s the correct way to go about it but seems to work!”

Suggest you read the setting up guides for how and where to change templates

Codex

“Also how can i fix the subscribe button/link as it is not displayed very well as you can see here. ”

Agree, not quite sure where this displays, will look when I get a moment

‘Also i created a page which i put the shortcode for new topic form which i link to from the main forum page as a button. this is great but the form does not display well on the page. How can i fix this? the forum is really spaced out as you can see here ‘

Not quite sure what this photo is showing, the button or the resultant page? Can you post the method or code you used on the “main forum page”

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar