Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cannot modfy headers error

• I installed the forums per the directions and used a sub-directory of WordPress (will move to subdomain after I get it all figured out) .

When I went to the install page I got the warnings:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/l/u/BlueEyes61/html/info/forums/config.php:1) in /home/content/B/l/u/BlueEyes61/html/info/forums/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 39

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/l/u/BlueEyes61/html/info/forums/config.php:1) in /home/content/B/l/u/BlueEyes61/html/info/forums/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 39

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/B/l/u/BlueEyes61/html/info/forums/config.php:1) in /home/content/B/l/u/BlueEyes61/html/info/forums/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 168

Although I got it all installed when I try to login or logout I get these errors. I am using the integration plugin for WP as well. The forums are located at:

http://www.mapzone.net/info/forums/

I remember having this problem with XOOPS once but cant remember how I fixed it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • It’s probably a “white space” issue.

Make sure there are no spaces or tabs or new lines or anything before the <?php or after the ?> in bbPress’ config.php file.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar