Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Buddypress and favorite topics

• Melindrea
    Participant

@melindrea

So, I have Buddypress installed alongside bbPress, and though it needs to be seriously tweaked in places, I have one big issue that I wonder if anyone know how to solve before I start hacking at it? When you’re at a topic, you can put it as a “favourite”.

The link to your “favourites” lead to /members/users/forums/favorites/, which returns a 404. The “favourites” page, /forums/users/user, that’s part of bbPress is there and works. I think my absolute preference would be to change the favourites link to lead to /members/user/forums, though getting /members/user/forums/favorites to not 404 would also be nice!

• This topic was modified 11 years, 6 months ago by Melindrea.
    • This topic was modified 11 years, 6 months ago by Melindrea.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Melindrea
    Participant

@melindrea

Hacking Buddypress core it is! (Though I may still decide to see if there’s a filter or something I could use to change the link, but for the moment the solution I found works). It appears that the Favorites item in buddypress forums are disable until a non-specific future release, but thankfully the menu item – which is what I need – was only commented out. I’ve now changed the template over on the buddypress profile side so that it spits out the stuff re: my topics in the main forums as well.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar