Search
Bottom

bbpress resgistration issue

• SZTEAM
    Participant

@szteam

Hi all.

I am using bbpress fist time.
    I have configured the login widget with links to my “lost password” & “registr” page i have created with shortcodes: [bbp-register] , [bbp-lost-pass].
    I have also created an page with shortcode: [bbp-login] which then i have changed the redirect link from wp-login to my own page link of the shortcode for login. The change i have done in bbpress/includes/common/template.php around line 1154.

Now my issue is that after i run a test register (from my page created with the shortcode) nothing happens. I get redirected to my custom login page. But i get no email or my test user does not show up in “Users” in my WP backend.

I have following plugins installed:
    Advanced Custom Fields
    bbPress – Report Content
    bbPress Notices
    bbPress Notify (No-Spam)
    bbpress Simple Advert Units
    bbPress Users Stats
    Better WP Security
    Crumina Menu Customizer
    Facebook
    Google Fonts WordPress
    Math Captcha
    Page Builder by SiteOrigin
    WPBakery Visual Composer
    WP Maintenance Mode

Hope someone can help me on this issue. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Changing bbPress core is not the best idea, let alone the actual login process, most likely your issue will be because bbPress core is now not correctly passing this process to WordPress.

SZTEAM
    Participant

@szteam

Thank you for the fast reply!!!

I have changed template.php to original form. And still i have the same issue with no email being received and new user not showing up in wp backend.

SZTEAM
    Participant

@szteam

Could it be i have set it wrong in wp settings? Or a plugin giving issues? Since my Better WP Security plugin blocks to edit wp-config files and htsacces

It could be a plugin conflict…

To try and resolve conflicts with other plugins please disable all your plugins except bbPress to see if the error persists. Re-enable each plugin one at a time and if things break again you should be able to now know which other plugin is causing the conflict.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.