Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Author Posts Position messsed up

• YacoRoca
    Participant

@yacoroca

Hi, I am including a screenshot, basically the author posts and suscribe favorite lines are floating on top of the actual forum entries. I can’t figure out exactly what is wrong, and I tried removing all the custom css and still nothing. Any suggestions as to what the issue might be, or on how to find the cause?

Thanks!!!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Can you post a link to your site?

YacoRoca
    Participant

@yacoroca

Hi Robin, yes, here it is:

Forums page:

The forum’s meant to be private so please let me know when I can make it private again, thanks!

Edit: Links removed

YacoRoca
    Participant

@yacoroca

Robin, my hosting account just got suspended because of an amazing surge in traffic to my forums pages, where you able to check? I am asking the forum administrators to please remove both links as I can not edit my post.

Thank you!

YacoRoca
    Participant

@yacoroca

I should be more specific, the surge happened after posting the links here, as about only 5 people even knew the site exists, making the source of the surge in traffic very likely to be the links I posted above.

Robin W

@robin-w

No I wasn’t able to check

YacoRoca
    Participant

@yacoroca

hello, Having this same issue again, the site was put on hold for a long time but has just been launched. Robin, could you please lok into this again? COuld it be a theme or customization issue?

Thanks!

Robin W

@robin-w

bbPress is tested with wordpress default themes. It maybe a conflict – you need to check plugins and themes

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwelve, and see if this fixes.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar