Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

User profile page being treated as blog post

• joethephish

@joethephish

Hey,

My company’s website uses a custom wordpress theme, and we’ve been adding bbpress compatibility to it directly (rather than using a child theme). We’ve been working on a staging server initially, before installing the updated theme on the main site.

We got everything working very nicely on the staging server, but the main one seems to have problems. Here’s an example:

I’m very confused, because supposedly there’s no difference in setup between the staging server and the live one.

I have a single top level template file for the forums: forum.php, which looks like this:

get_header(); ?&gt;                        <!-- ?php comments_template( '', true ); ? -->                 <!-- .left-column -->                 <!-- .right-column -->            <!-- #content -->
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• joethephish

@joethephish

One more attempt to get the code to paste: (I guess it won’t work, oh well. It’s fairly standard.)

get_header(); ?&gt;                        <!-- ?php comments_template( '', true ); ? -->                 <!-- .left-column -->                 <!-- .right-column -->            <!-- #content -->
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar