Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

urgent help needed, topics and reply not showing

• distjoyo1
    Participant

@distjoyo1

please i need an urgent help, i just installed bbPress on my website locally, if i create forums they will show on the forums page but my main problems are, if i create a new topic in a particular forum the topic will not show up in the forum page, now if i use the link to access the topic and tried to reply the topic, the reply will also not show up,specifically the problem is my forums wont show topics if they contain and my topics wont show replies. however if i change the theme i am using all this problems will get solved….can anybody help me please, i need it to work for my main theme

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • That’s caused by a conflict with your theme, most likely because the theme is doing bad things to the WordPress queries (to pull in the topics / replies).

What theme is it?

distjoyo1
    Participant

@distjoyo1

tanx so much…yea, so rite “the theme is doing bad things to the WordPress queries (to pull in the topics / replies) ” ..my theme is made v1.3 …but it most have been corrected in the latest version. however is there a way for me to probably correct this by editing some of “made” page code and hw can i correctly troubleshoot this problem…

Are you not running the latest version of your theme?

distjoyo1
    Participant

@distjoyo1

actually no, i’m runnin the v1.3 of the theme, and please what are the steps to update any theme cos i noticed that the update link only shows for wordpress default themes, thanks so much for your time

1. Download the latest version from the theme distributor

2. Connect to your site via FTP

3. Upload the theme to wp-content/themes

If you are not familiar with FTP, then you can

1. Go to Themes
    2. Click Add New
    3. Click Upload
    4. Choose the .zip you downloaded and click Upload

distjoyo1
    Participant

@distjoyo1

thanks bro for time!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar