Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

[unread-posts plugin] Display status icon

• pastorbobsforum

@pastorbobsforum

Hello.

I’m using _ck_’s plugin for showing unread posts, but I’m trying to attach an icon for the status as well.

I have the two pictures that I want (last_login.png and unread_posts.png) in a folder called “icons” inside the folder of the plugin.

I’m highlighting the new forums with posts and the unread posts since last login here:

$unread_posts['indicate_forums']=true;
    $unread_posts['indicate_last_login']=true;

I’m also using the entire row class instead of the title cell, since without this option I cannot get the forum to show the new posts at all.

$unread_posts['use_row_class']=true;

Here is my attempt to attach the pictures:

$unread_posts['style']=".unread_posts {color:#FF0000; padding-left: 20px; background: url(".$unread_posts['icons']."unread_posts.png) 1px 0px no-repeat;}"
    .".unread_login {color:#FF4500; padding-left: 20px; background: url(".$unread_posts['icons']."last_login.png) 1px 0px no-repeat;}"
    .".unread_posts_row a {color:#FF0000; padding-left: 20px; background: url(".$unread_posts['icons']."unread_posts.png) 1px 0px no-repeat;}"
    .".unread_login_row a {color:#FF4500; padding-left: 20px; background: url(".$unread_posts['icons']."last_login.png) 1px 0px no-repeat;}";

I’ve also posted here, on _ck_’s forum, but I haven’t received a reply yet.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bob

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar