Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

The Most Customized Version Of BbPress Ever.

• max001

@max001

Hello there, after releasing my sites latest version, v.3, i included a questions and answers section, and i searched around the net for the best free, stable, and flexible open source script to start customizing it, i tried alot, and finally did it with BbPress,

actually it’s highly customized and you should sign up if you want to see all of it’s features, please leave your feedback.

the link is here.

http://www.allblogtools.com/blogger-questions-answers/

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Ramiuz
    Participant

@ramiuz

That looks really modern. But slightly Windows-like.

I think the structure can be improved, because I don´t easily understand what is questions and not. But keep the effects and stuff.

After a second look, I would remove the “Latest Discussed Questions” because it just splits up the content you know. It clutters what is organized.

The font and placement for Question Categories should be more incorporated into the tables, because it´s a bit hard to spot. Make it really pop.

And I don´t understand “Main Theme”… what is that about? Perhaps that should say categories, or “Type of question?”.

Ramiuz
    Participant

@ramiuz

That looks really modern. But slightly Windows-like.

I think the structure can be improved, because I don´t easily understand what is questions and not. But keep the effects and stuff.

After a second look, I would remove the “Latest Discussed Questions” because it just splits up the content you know. It clutters what is organized.

The font and placement for Question Categories should be more incorporated into the tables, because it´s a bit hard to spot. Make it really pop.

And I don´t understand “Main Theme”… what is that about? Perhaps that should say categories, or “Type of question?”.

ishtiyaq

@ishtiyaq

do you guys think that it wil gona work on window xp???

ishtiyaq

@ishtiyaq

do you guys think that it wil gona work on window xp???

That’s cool…it looks like a support ticket system. I would have never guessed it uses bbpress.

That’s cool…it looks like a support ticket system. I would have never guessed it uses bbpress.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar