Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Tapatalk Support

• citizenkeith
    Participant

@citizenkeith

I’m using Tapatalk on my iPhone right now, accessing an SMF forum and I love the layout. It’s much easier to browse, reply and post with Tapatalk than using Safari on the iPhone.

According to Tapatalk’s website:

“Tapatalk is a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia. The app provides super fast forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB and SMF forums that have activated Tapatalk. Forum owner can download the free plug-in to activate Tapatalk in your forum.”

I searched their site for mention of bbPress, and found this thread:

http://tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10919

The final post, from the moderator: “we can provide the API doucment if someone from the BBPress team want to take the bullet to implement it. I know that someone has ported it to MyBB so I don’t see why not?”

I would love to see a Tapatalk plugin for bbPress (especially one that supports v0.9).

Interested parties should check the “About Us” page on the Tapatalk website…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

Ah. It would have been funny (for me) to make that plugin but Tapatalk is a paid closed-source application. Ah. And I’m not a bbPress developer :)

kevinjohngallagher

@kevinjohngallagher

Very nice find!

kevinjohngallagher

@kevinjohngallagher

As a small aside folks, do you think there’s much of a need / desire to use our forums on mobile devices?

Been thinking about this for the last month or two since i’ve been out of the house more.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar