Replies sometimes link to weird content
I have different usecases that provoke an annoying error with the reply post type. I think the easiest way to show it, is with an example.
I can generate two different outputs of the post type:
The right one
The wrong one
The right one can be found by clicking:
– the “anchor” URL above each reply
– view from the all replies link in the backend
The wrong one can be found by clicking:
– view from the reply editing screen in the backend
– in the feed if I use this guide: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-add-custom-post-types-to-your-main-wordpress-rss-feed (which might be an error in the guide I know, I just wanted to include this also)
So have I done something wrong? I’m using RC3 of the bbPress plugin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.