Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Rearranging/removing forum column headings

• katmmad
    Participant

@katmmad

Hi — I’m trying to add BBPress to my WordPress blog. I’m currently running Genesis, Prose theme (although that may change soon). My BBPress version is 2.21+, and I’m also trying to use Genesis Extend (I think successfully) and, at the author’s suggestion, I am trying to use the bbPress Custom CSS File. The immediate thing that I’m trying to do is to rearrange and remove some of the forum column headings. The default is:

Topic / Voices / Posts / Freshness

I’d like to change that to

Topic / Posts / Author

And include information in the Topic column about what category it’s in, as well as include Freshness data in the Author column.

Is there an easy way to do this, or is this all CSS Styling? (Or should I try to find a bbPress theme I like?)

The NEXT question then becomes, um… does anyone know where the bbPress Custom CSS File is? I poked around a bit in FTP and couldn’t find it. Do I have to generate it myself and upload it? Do I stick the file in the Prose theme folder, the Genesis theme folder, or the bbPress folder? Or the bbPress Custom CSS File plugin folder?

Many thanks in advance!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar