Problem with Japanese Translation
I found on this site an address leading to “よくきたBlog” where ja.po and ja.mo files were available. I could use it for my forum but I realize that some part really needing to be modified. I tried then to open the ja.po file in PoEdit, which I managed to do. The problem is that when I try to save the file, it prompt me 2 errors:
09:57:33: msgfmt: K:..bb-includeslanguagesja.po: field `Language-Team’ still has initial default value
09:57:33: K:..bb-includeslanguagesja.po:323: a format specification for argument 1 doesn’t exist in ‘msgstr’
09:57:33: msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors
When i turn off the “create automatically an *.mo file”, the program save the *.po file correctly. I wonder how I can fix those errors (Cause it seems that the program will not create a new ja.mo file untill those errors vanish).
Thanks for reading
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.