Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problem with BBpress 2.2.4

• aero.roger77
    Participant

@aeroroger77

Hi everyone. I’m trying to solve this again after 4 months ๐Ÿ™‚ I have installed the bbpress forum and I really want it to work. I have tested it on my site and it seems great, but when I use it with my sites theme it fails.

It wont show any users or admin the topics made in a forum. From the counter it says there are posts, but when you enter there is nothing. Just a text saying “Oh bother! No topics were found here!”

You can see for youself at this addressย http://www.truckstop24.no/truckerforum/

Thanks for reading! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

Apologies but your topic had been marked as spam but I also can no longer find anything at the domain mentioned above.

aero.roger77
    Participant

@aeroroger77

Sorry, my server is having problems. Please try again now ๐Ÿ™‚

aero.roger77
    Participant

@aeroroger77

It would be awesome if we could fix this ๐Ÿ˜€

felixpage
    Participant

@felixpage

I got the same problem. Help!

aero.roger77
    Participant

@aeroroger77

we have a problem with the plugin here. Anyone else have the same problem and did you fix it ?

aero.roger77
    Participant

@aeroroger77

Lets bump this

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

What happens if you try a normal WordPress theme (twentyten, twentyeleven, twentytwelve?)

Something tells me a plugin or your theme is filtering the topics query, resulting in it returning 0 results.

aero.roger77
    Participant

@aeroroger77

It works with the other themes, not this theme and I cant change theme either. Its not a plugin because when I switch theme using the same plugins activated it works.

felixpage
    Participant

@felixpage

I have tested with Twenty Eleven and Twenty Twelve and It doesn’t work. There is no topics and forums count (it shows 0).

aero.roger77
    Participant

@aeroroger77

here ย is another site I have where it works

http://www.andersen-monge.com/forum/

I would like to find out whats the problem with the first site cause thats the site where I need a forum

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar