Categories
Search
Bottom

Problem with bbPress 1.2

• Alex L
    Participant

@blogsash

Dear bbPress community

I’ve got a problem and that I want 1.2 to perform a standalone installation of bbPress on a domain under http://internetblogger.org. I have now uploaded all the installation files and wanted to start the installation.

It gives me an error is displayed
    Warning: file_exists () [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File (/ www / htdocs / bb-config-path.php) is not within the allowed path (s): (/ www/htdocs/w0103e1d / :/ tmp :/ usr / bin :/ :/ www/htdocs/w0103e1d bin :/ usr / local / bin :/ usr / share / php) in / www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-load.php on line 140

Warning: file_exists () [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File (/ www / htdocs / bb-config.php) is not within the allowed path (s): (/ www/htdocs/w0103e1d / :/ tmp :/ usr / bin :/ bin :/ www/htdocs/w0103e1d: / usr / local / bin :/ usr / share / php) in / www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-load.php on line 164

Warning: Can not modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at / www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-load.php: 140) in / www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-load.php on line 178

Why is that? Can anyone help me? In advance I thank.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Alex L
    Participant

@blogsash

Because no one can help me? Thanks in advance!

Alex L
    Participant

@blogsash

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-load.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-includes/backpress/functions.core.php on line 1248

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-load.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-includes/backpress/functions.core.php on line 1248

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-load.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w0103e1d/bb-includes/functions.bb-pluggable.php on line 236

Who could help me? Thanks in advance!

I can’t help because I’m not familiar with the bbPress pre-2.x releases, but I must ask, is there a reason you want to use the stand alone version over 2.x?

Alex L
    Participant

@blogsash

Hello and thank you for the first time that you are helping me and for your Antwort.Ich want to install bbPress 1.2, because I want to test it as a stand-alone forum software. I have problems with the bbPress WordPress plugin and so I wanted to try the forum installation.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar