Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Posts don’t show

• cloner
    Participant

@cloner

Anyone have any idea how to fix the problem that generated this error message:

bbPress database error: [INSERT command denied to user ‘dbo251638404’@’74.208.16.147’ for table ‘bb_posts’]

INSERT INTO bb_posts (topic_id,post_text,post_time,poster_id,poster_ip,post_status,post_position,forum_id) VALUES (‘14733′,’

how about now?

‘,’2012-10-31 18:51:07′,’521′,’184.174.187.66′,’0′,’6′,’7’)

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/14/d230503101/htdocs/mh900e/parlare/bb-includes/db-mysql.php:130) in /homepages/14/d230503101/htdocs/mh900e/parlare/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 232

The site address is http://www.mh900e.org/parlare/

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• cloner
    Participant

@cloner

Little help?!? Really stuck, here.

BenRacicot
    Participant

@benracicot

There’s a problem saving user data to the database. How did the error happen, that would help a lot when trying to help haha.

cloner
    Participant

@cloner

I can’t say, Ben. All I can say is one day everyone could post, and now nobody can, not even me. Maybe I should rephrase….one day everyone could see all the posts, and the next day they couldn’t. The database shows that new posts have been made via postcounts, but the new posts simply don’t appear in the forums.

No changes were made to the forum settings. No administrative actions were taken that might have precipitated this problem (that I know of….and I’m the only admin who regularly visits the site, the one other admin hasn’t shown up for two years…but since he’s the owner of the host account he remains an admin).

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

So what did change?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar